Morning all. Here’s a few things to pique your interest on what is a rainy Thursday in Chapel Hill.
- It appears a certain former POTUS is a frequent visitor to the Ballpark at Arlington.
- The Washington Post‘s Adam Kilgore has an excellent writeup of Bryce Harper heading to the Arizona Fall League.
- Former Ohio State wide receiver and current New York Jet Santonio Holmes says he never took money from agents in college. I expect we’ll be hearing lots of denials from players in the coming weeks, particularly ones who played for coaches still at their alma maters. They won’t want to hurt the program, and agent payments are not likely to be condoned under Jim Tressel.
- Nolan Weidner of the Syracuse Post-Standard takes a look at the two-back system behind the success of the 4-1 Syracuse Orange football team. Seriously, they’re 4-1. 4-1.
- Hilarious infographic from the geniuses at Free Darko on basketball in movies through history.
WHAT I’M WATCHING TODAY: Hopefully, I’ll get a chance to watch a bit of the Big East tussle between South Florida and West Virginia. Beyond that, Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Philadelphia Flyers is a good way to get my sports fix.